Latest volume won't recognise NAS drive

Well…Sod’s law…my version of Volumio crashed last night so I had to download the new version/re-image etc etc.

All seems well now except that I cannot get it to see my music files on my NAS drive, (or even to recognise the NAS drive)

I took a screenshot of my old settings so I would know what to do with the the new version…but it doesn’t work! I feel a numbty as I’m sure it’s staring me in the face. I’ve tried various combinations but nothing works.

Please can someone help…?

Alias. Hi-Res
IP address. 192.168.1. xxx
Path. Hi-Res Music

cifs etc

In the previous version: Path: \192.168.1.xxx\Hi-Res Music. worked fine!

Read more: theaudiostandard.net/thread/4216 … z5KBzKjqno
vol5.jpeg

Perhaps you need to set the samba version in the advanced settings, or better still get your NAS , if possible, to use samba versions greater than 1 (for security reasons).

Thanks so much chisms1………

…in options (under advanced options). Type in “vers=1.0”. (No quotes)

Yep, it worked first time.

Hope it helps others too!

BW

Richard.

I am having the same problem with my Zyxel NSA 310 NAS drive, auto scan finds the drive but what ever info I enter the drive will not mount, worked fine before the update by entering vers=01 in advance options, but this is not working for me with the latest version.

I Installed version 1.51 and entered by nas details and it mounted first time. It also added the following to the advance options, “ro, dir_mode =07777,file_mode=0777” , I manually entered the same settings in the latest version and it still did not mount. Depending on what I enter i get the red or orange error boxes.

Any one have any ideas, thanks?