A Pine 64 as a Music Player? Now yes, with Volumio of course!
The Pine64, after its jawdropping Kickstarter Campaign is now on the hands of many of its early supporters. And we’ve received many many requests to make Volumio available for it. Let’s briefly see the interesting specifications of this SBC:
- 1.2 Ghz Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 64-Bit Processor. Executes both 64 and 32 Bit for scalable high performance
- Dual I/O expansion slots
- Dual Core Mali 400 MP2 Graphics card
- Up to 2GB DDR3 Memory
- Integrated Display engine with HDMI 1.4a
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port
- Optional Wi-fi\BT combo module
- i2s Output (to be enabled still)
- More info @ pine64.org
So, on paper this translates to a great price\value combination. An ideal candidate to build an Audiophile Music Player or server with Volumio!
And, here it is. You can download Volumio for Pine64 from our download page
Looking for some accessories for your Pine64 powered music player? Give a look at these cool items in our shop, not only they are great value for money, but getting them will help funding Volumio project!