Ladies and Gentlemen, Volumio for compulab utilite has been finally released!
So, please welcome Compulab Utilite into Volumio’s Supported Devices! This is really great news for all the folks who are looking for a device which really resembles commercial solutions for their open source audiophile music player.
What can you do with Compulab Utilite and Volumio?
- Enjoy Bit Perfect Sound from Analog Unbalanced output, USB or S/PDIF
- Pair it with your Home Network via N Wireless connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet
- Connect up to 4 USB drives to it, full of your favourite Music
- Forget the Hassle of removing PSU to shut it down. Use the Handy ON\OFF switch and you’re good to go
- Skyrocket your WAF with the nice and elegant Compulab Utilite Form Factor.
You can download Volumio for your Utilite here . This version features some minor under the hood improvements, and I must say that Volumio Compulab Utilite is a really killer Audiophile Music Player, making this combo really interesting thanks to its flexibility (Analog Out, Coaxial S/PDIF and USB as audio outputs) , the really nice form factor, the excellent computing power and the integrated N Wi-Fi which ensures extended range connectivity. As usual, you can discuss about that in Volumio’s Forum !