Volumio 1.5 is finally available for Cubox-i, Cubietruck,UDOO, BeagleBone and all other supported platforms.
Big release today: every Volumio supported platform has been updated with latest 1.5 release. Here are just some of the improvements:
- All Cubox-i variants and Hummingboard supported.
- Spotify Playback
- Direct DSD Playback on compatible Hardware
- UPNP with OhMedia Support
- Improved Library TAB
- Fastest Boot on Wi-fi
- Lot of WebRadios included (thank you jprjr)
- Cubox-i and Hummingboard (older cubox model will be updated on a best effort basis from now on)
- UDOO Quad
- BeagleBone Black
- Compulab Utilite
As usual you can download it on the Downloads Page
As you can see Volumio supports quite a wide range of Embedded Single Board computers. I started looking around for new devices to support. There is a poll going on in this thread. It seems that the next candidate will be Intel NUC. Imagine what kind of Audiophile Music Player with Volumio this can be…