NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, simply “FIT AND ENJOY.”
Designed to deliver the best audio performance from the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/RPi2/3, fit within the Pi’s form factor and provide additional access to several of the Pi’s 40way I/O signals allowing easy addition of IR sensors, Rotary Encoder or i2c devices (such as OLED screens) etc.
The Pi-DigiAMP+ takes everything we’ve learned from the previous Pi-AMP+ and Pi-DAC+ combination, shrinks it down and reduced the overall system cost by around £25!
We have used the latest Texas Instruments chipset (TAS5756m) to deliver awesome performance from a single HAT board. As with our other products you can be assured that the Linux driver support is already built-in to Raspbian Linux (using the same device drivers as the Pi-DAC+) and supported automatically by Volumio. The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ easily supports 24-bit / 192kHz file formats but is equally at home with lower quality MP3s bringing your music alive sonically.
Please note that The Pi-DigiAMP+ uses GPIO22 as amp-mute and when powered on is in mute state, examples are in the user docs and many software releases already support the Pi-AMP+ in the same way.
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ connects easily to the Raspberry Pi and provides up to 2 x 35W stereo output to speakers.
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ Features:
- HAT compliant accessory; EEPROM, mounting holes
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Up to 2x35w of crystal clear amplification
- No soldering required to your Raspberry Pi
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Powers the Raspberry Pi from the Pi-DigiAMP+ power input
- Linux driver support already delivered within Raspbian
- AMP can be enabled / disabled via Raspberry Pi’s GPIO22
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ is suitable for the latest Raspbery Pi A+/B+, RPi2 AND RPi3 it is not compatible with much older Raspberry Pi A and B Models.
The Pi-DigiAMP+ is supplied with all mounting hardware and the Pi-CASE+ now comes with an extra side panel allowing it to be used with the Pi-DigiAMP+ too. If you intend to mount your Pi / Pi-DigiAMP+ on the official 7″ screen then you’ll need to also buy the extra spacer pack.
NOTE: The Pi-DigiAMP+ requires an external power supply / brick, and when powered the Pi-DigiAMP+ provides power to your Raspberry Pi in parallel. We recommend the XP Power VEF50US15 (for 2x20w) and VEF65US19 (for 2x35w).
|Dimensions||7 x 10 x 3 cm|
|Pi DAC+ compatible||