The IQaudio PI-DigiAMP+ is an amplifier hat for Raspberry PI: simply snap it on top of your little PI to turn it into an Audiophile Music Player which can be connected directly to your speakers.
Designed to deliver the best audio performance from the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/RPi2/3/3B+, fit within the Pi’s form factor and provide additional full access to the Pi’s 40way I/O signals allowing easy addition of IR sensors, Rotary Encoder or i2c devices (such as OLED screens) etc.
The latest Pi-DigiAMP+ takes everything we’ve learned from our previous AMP products delivering a real punch for the money.
We retained the Texas Instruments chipset (TAS5756m), maintaining full software compatibility. Added to that this version comes with a pre-programmed EEPROM allowing Raspbian to auto configure itself including unmoving the audio signals at startup.
Supported by the many software audio packages already on the market. Roon Labs / Volumio / MoodeAudio / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others. The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ supports up to 24-bit / 192kHz file formats but is equally at home with lower quality MP3s bringing your music alive sonically.
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ connects easily to the Raspberry Pi and provides up to 2 x 35W stereo output to speakers.
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, simply “FIT AND ENJOY.”
The IQaudIO Pi-DigiAMP+ Features:
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Up to 2x35w of crystal clear amplification
- Pre-programmed EEPROM for auto configuration
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Powers the Raspberry Pi from the Pi-DigiAMP+ power input
- Linux driver support already delivered within Raspbian
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals
- Supports up to 24v input
- Delivers full 2.5amp to the Pi, supports screens & USB devices in parallel
- Full GPIO access with no soldering required
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
NOTE: The Pi-DigiAMP+ requires an external power supply / brick, and when powered the Pi-DigiAMP+ provides power to your Raspberry Pi in parallel. We recommend and sell the XP Power 19v supply (for 2x35w).
|Dimensions||7 x 10 x 3 cm|
|Pi DAC+ compatible||
|19V Power supply||