The de-facto audiophile DAC for the Raspberry Pi. This latest revision of IQAudio Pi-DAC+ is pre-programmed for auto detection and exposes the full Raspberry Pi GPIO header providing easy access for buttons, sensors, screens etc.
WHY WE LIKE IT
- An excellent Quality\Price Ratio
- The only I2S DAC featuring an integrated Headphone Amplifier
- Clever board layout, that won’t sacrifice any of PI’s GPIO connectors
- Plug and Play with Volumio, just connect it and turn on the PI. The DAC will be ready to play, no extra configuration needed
The Pi-DAC+ Rev.4 plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD audio in minutes. With a pre-programmed HAT EEPROM it’ll also auto configure itself in Raspbian with zero user effort.
The Pi-DAC+ feature the same great Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC as our previous audio DACs, and also includes a dedicated headphone amplifier delivering a complete all-in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones. Volume control is built in, eliminating the need for software volume controls of some other audio accessories.
A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with Pre-programmed EEPROM support, the Pi-DAC+ delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi.
Volumio will automatically recognize the DAC once inserted and powered on, so there’s not even need to configure anything at all.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3/3B+) compliant accessory
- Pre-programmed EEPROM for auto configuration
- Full-HD Linux audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Built in high quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Digital I2S audio signals
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Full GPIO access with no soldering required
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
ADDITIONAL RESOURCESUser manual
|Dimensions||7 x 10 x 3 cm|
|Pi DigiAMP+ compatible||