IQaudio Pi DAC+
Units Sold: 112
An instant classic: the IQaudio Pi DAC+ is a excellent yet affordable I2S DAC that will fit any recent Raspberry PI, achieving a staggering 112db SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio). It features a clever circuit layout, several expandability options and an integrated headphone amplifier. No wonder that this DAC is the choice of many Audiophiles.
Out of stock
The IQaudio Pi DAC+ Audiophile DAC is one of the most regarded I2S DAC for the Raspberry Pi. Since its launch, it immediately became one of the best selling DACs for the Raspberry PI, and it’s a long time favourite of the Volumio Team.
The IQaudIO Pi-DAC+ HAT Audio card for the Raspberry Pi delivers outstanding sonic performance and full-HD (24/192) audio capability with build-in hardware volume control through the standard Linux audio APIs (ALSA) using the Raspberry Pi’s I2S digital audio signals delivering much lower CPU usage and vastly improved audio quality vs. USB audio cards
WHY WE LIKE IT
- An excellent Quality\Price Ratio
- The only I2S DAC featuring an integrated Headphone Amplifier
- Clever board layout, that won’t sacrifice any of PI’s GPIO connectors
- Plug and Play with Volumio, just connect it and turn on the PI. The DAC will be ready to play, no extra configuration needed
The Pi-DAC+ also includes a headphone amplifier delivering, for the first time, an all in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones, volume is again hardware based under software control and shared with Line Out.
The IQaudio Pi-DAC+ plugs directly on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3, there’s no need to solder or modify your Raspberry Pi and you can be enjoying Full HD audio, up to 24-bit/192kHz in minutes.
Volumio will automatically recognize the DAC once inserted and powered on, so there’s not even need to configure anything at all.
The Pi-DAC+ feature the same great Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC as the original and respected IQaudIO.com Pi-DAC. A fully HAT compliant Raspberry Pi expansion board with EEPROM support, the Pi-DAC+ delivers Full HD audio from your Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3) compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Built in IR header to take optional Vishay TSOP4838
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory (Additional I/O pin headers are user soldered)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Ships from Scotland
- 5/5 star TheMagPi review.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCESUser manual
|Dimensions||7 x 10 x 3 cm|
|Pi DigiAMP+ compatible||