The DAC Bundle is a kit allowing you to build an high quality Raspberry PI music streamer\server\Player capable of outstanding sonic performance and full-HD (24/192) audio capability with build-in hardware volume control. The Pi-DAC+ also includes a headphone amplifier delivering, for the first time, an all in one Full HD audio experience for those who listen through headphones, volume is again hardware based under software control and shared with Line Out.
The Kit includes:
- Raspberry PI model 3
- IQaudIO Pi-DAC+
- Official Pi3 Power supply
- SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 MicroSDHC card
- IQaudIO Case Volumio Edition (gloss black)
PLEASE NOTE: The Kit requires assembly, which you can easily do in less than 5 minutes. No soldering required.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3) compliant accessory
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Built in IR header to take optional Vishay TSOP4838
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory (Additional I/O pin headers are user soldered)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Ships from Scotland
- 5/5 star TheMagPi review.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCESUser manual
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
This product is shipped by IQAudIOfrom Scotland, United Kingdom. International customers are responsible for any VAT and/or customs fees. These are beyond our control and will be based on declared value which is the board cost plus any options.
|Dimensions||7 x 10 x 3 cm|
|Pi DigiAMP+ compatible||