The DAC+ Pro Bundle by Hifiberry is an excellent bang for the buck Wireless Audiophile Music Player. The Kit can be assembled in less than 5 minutes and will provide an outstanding sound quality, with all the convenience you already love with Volumio. The High Quality Burr-Brown Digital\Analog Converter is paired with an on-board ultra-low-jitter clock generator, resulting in extremely low jitter for a very detailed music playback.
The Kit includes:
- Raspberry PI 3 (with onboard Wi-Fi)
- HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro
- 8GB SD Card
- Hifiberry Universal Case Black
- Power Supply 5V\2A
PLEASE NOTE: The Kit requires assembly, which you can easily do in less than 5 minutes. No soldering required.
The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi—no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Gold-plated connectors: Gold-plated RCA connectors ensure optimal connection to your RCA cables.Dual-domain clock circuit: The DAC+ Pro uses its own on-board ultra-low-jitter clock generator. To have the lowest jitter values, there are 2 different clocks on board: one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz sample rates and another for 48/96/192kHz.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit mounted in less than a minuteHackable: The board can be modified to allow external power supply for the analog part of the board. Also you can connect external I2S DACs. These features need soldering on the board. This will void warranty, but real hardware hackers have no problems with this.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
This product is shipped by Hifiberry from Switzerland. International customers are responsible for any VAT and/or customs fees. These are beyond our control and will be based on declared value which is the board cost plus any options.