ALLO – VOLT Plus + Stepped Attenuator
From: 67.37 $
Units Sold: 24
The Allo Volt+ AMP with Stepped Attenuator is simply the top implementation of the TPA3118 Class D Class D Amplifier IC. It comes already boxed and ready to use, in a stunning looking transparent acrylic enclosure and paired with a resistor ladder type potentiometer. It’s simply perfect as first amp, or secondary system amp.
The Allo Volt+ AMP with Stepped Attenuator is simply the top implementation of the TPA3118 Class D Class D Amplifier IC. It comes already boxed and ready to use, in a stunning looking transparent acrylic enclosure and paired with a resistor ladder type potentiometer.
For it’s price, this is the highest price\quality ratio amp you can get. It’s not an high-end amplifier, nor a powerhouse, but if you’re looking for a stunningly looking, good sounding amp, this is the one for you. It’s simply perfect as first amp, or secondary system amp. You can read my full review here
Features of Volt+ AMP
- 2 x 50W Output
- Anti-Pop circuit
- The components used are specifically designed for high end audio devices (Würth Inductor, TI chipset, film capacitors and ± 1% thin film resistors)
- VOLT AMP boasts 4 output filters, 4 EMI Snubbers, 4 bootstrap capacitors and gain setting components
- Additional Provision for stepped attenuator volume control
- Radio avoidance switch (to reduce interference)
- PCB with extra copper (since on transient’s current can spike to 5A)
Features of Allo Stepped Attenuator
- 10k Value
- E192 standard resistors with 24 step Attenuator
- Ladder type structure, 0-23 (24) positions
- Log scale attenuation
- Rotary is Made-before-break
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
Since we received some complaints for custom fees, Allo has decided to offer shipping from Europe as well. If you select “Shipping from Europe” all custom fees will be included in the order, and therefore prepaid by Allo. You can still order with “Shipping from India”, but VAT and custom fees may apply and been added when delivered.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
This product is shipped from India. International customers are responsible for any VAT and/or customs fees. These are beyond our control and will be based on declared value which is the board cost plus any options.
ResourcesVolt+ product brochure Stepped Attenuator Volt+ Connection Stepped attenuator diagram