The Allo Volt AMP is a amplifier shield, powered by an high quality TPA3116 Class D Amplifier IC.
- 2 x 50W Output
- Anti-Pop circuit
- The components used are specifically designed for high end audio devices (Würth Inductor, TI chipset, film capacitors and ± 1% thin film resistors)
- VOLT AMP boasts 4 output filters, 4 EMI Snubbers, 4 bootstrap capacitors and gain setting components
- Additional Provision for stepped attenuator volume control
- Radio avoidance switch (to reduce interference)
- PCB with extra copper (since on transient’s current can spike to 5A)
What is the difference beetween Volt and Volt+
1. Volt is a shield and beneath it has a connector that will plug into Allo DACs (Piano, Piano 2.1 and Boss). It has no RCA inputs.
2. Volt+ is a standalone amplifier with RCA IN (stereo). In addition to everything that the Volt has, the Volt+ features RCA inputs and a Volume potentiometer, so it can be used as a standalone amplifier or in combination with Allo DACs (Piano, Piano 2.1 and Boss)
Please note that Class D amplifiers, to sound good, need a quiet PSU. It’s strongly suggested to add the Allo Capacitance Multiplier, to improve noticeably the sound.
The Volt AMP requires a 19V power supply and a 5V power supply to power the Raspberry PI.
Looking for a case? Take a look at the Allo Customizable acrylic Case!
|Output||2 x 50W (Max) into a 4 to 8-Ω BTL Load|
|Class D Operation||90% POWER EFFICIENCY|
|Supply Voltage||UP TO 24V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C Ambient|
|Board Size||LWH = 58mm * 86.75mm * 32.06mm|
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
Since we received some complaints for custom fees, Allo has decided to offer shipping from Europe as well. If you select “Shipping from Europe” all custom fees will be included in the order, and therefore prepaid by Allo. You can still order with “Shipping from India”, but VAT and custom fees may apply and been added when delivered.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
This product is shipped from India. International customers are responsible for any VAT and/or customs fees. These are beyond our control and will be based on declared value which is the board cost plus any options.
|Dimensions||0.58 x 0.8675 x 0.32 cm|