ALLO – PIANO Hi-Fi DAC
From: 26.76 $
Units Sold: 120
Allo’s PIANO Hi-Fi DAC Shield has been designed for those seeking audio perfection: the result is a cheap yet good sounding DAC, compatible with PI and Sparky Board. If used in combination with the Kali I2S Reclocker it will bring you to Audio Heaven.
Allo’s PIANO Hi-Fi DAC Shield has been designed for those seeking audio perfection. Every detail has been thought of!
First we start with 4 LDOs, one & two for the analog (AVCC), the third for the digital (DVCC) and the fourth for the headphone amplifier.
Then we used film capacitors and thin film resistors in the audio path. All brand names (Vishay, SRcap, Stackpole…). Finally, our PCB has very good partitioning for digital and analog section.
If you understand all of the above, great! That means that you are an audiophile. If not, don’t worry… Just listen to the PIANO music!
PIANO houses a headphone amplifier based on the TPA6133A2 chipset and 3.5mm phone jack.
Why we like it:
- If used in combination with the Kali I2S Reclocker it will bring you to Audio Heaven
- Works with the Raspberry PI (with RaspyPlayV3 parameter) and Sparky Board
- Cheap but high quality! Excellent price\performance ratio
- Dedicated 384 kHz/32bit high-quality DAC PCM5122 for best sound quality
- 138mW Direct Path™ Stereo Headphone Amplifier TPA6133A2
- Available with different output connectors: 2 x RCA, 3.5mm phone jack
- DAC SNR is 112dB
- DAC THD+N @ – 1dBFS are –93dB
- Full Scale Output of DAC is 2.1Vrms
- Dynamic Range of DAC is 112dB
- Stereo Headphone Output Power is 138mW
- Stereo Headphone Half Power THD + N @ 1 kHz (%) (kHz) -> 0.008
- Stereo Headphone SNR is 93dB
- Stereo Headphone PSRR is 109dB
- Sampling Frequency ranges from 8 kHz to 384 kHz
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection)
Looking for a case? Take a look at the Allo Customizable acrylic Case!
|CONNECTOR||GOLD PLATED RCA||CONNECTOR||3.5mm PHONE JACK|
|Full Scale Analog Output||2.1 Vrms||STEREO OUTPUT POWER||138mW|
|SAMPLING FREQUENCY||8kHz to 384kHz @ 32 BIT RATE||PSRR||109dB|
|FEATURES||DYNAMIC RANGE CONTROL / EQ / FILTERING||FEATURES||Advanced POP and Click Suppression|
|Operating Temperature||0C to 70C|
|Board Size||LWH = 68.7mm * 65mm * 22.2mm|
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
Since we received some complaints for custom fees, Allo has decided to offer shipping from Europe as well. If you select “Shipping from Europe” all custom fees will be included in the order, and therefore prepaid by Allo.
You can still order with “Shipping from India”, but VAT and custom fees may apply and been added when delivered.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
This product is shipped from India. International customers are responsible for any VAT and/or customs fees. These are beyond our control and will be based on declared value which is the board cost plus any options.
|Dimensions||0.687 x 0.65 x 0.222 cm|