ALLO – Kali+Piano 2.1 Bundle
From: 128.10 $
Units Sold: 138
This Combo features a twin 384 kHz/32bit high-quality DAC PCM5142, with 4 RCA Connectorson top of the revelation of the year, the Kali I2S Reclocker. By using its integrated DSP Capabilities you can drive your loudspeakers and your subwoofer by sending only the optimal frequencies to the combination.
This Combo is aimed for Audiophiles looking to have a dual DAC made with extremely selected components on top of the revelation of the year, the Kali I2S Reclocker. This bundle is compatible with Raspberry PI B+ , 2 and 3 and Allo Sparky Single Board Computer. Just connect the Kali on top of the Pi, and the Piano 2.1 on top of Kali. What you’ll get is an extremely good sounding Audiophile Music Player.
The cool thing about the Allo Piano 2.1 is that it features a twin 384 kHz/32bit high-quality DAC PCM5142, with 4 RCA Connectors. By using its integrated DSP Capabilities you can drive your loudspeakers and your subwoofer by sending only the optimal frequencies to the combination. The Piano 2.1 allows to select the Subwoofer Low Pass frequency (from 50 to 200 HZ), and use the DAC in 2.0 (single output), 2.1 (Hi Frequency output + Mono Subwoofer), 2.2 (Hi Frequency output + Stereo Subwoofer).
Pair this beauty with the Kali I2S Reclocker and you get an astonishing price\quality combination!!
THE BUNDLE IS ON SALE AT A SPECIAL PRICE,SAVE ABOUT 15% THAN ITS SEPARATE COMPONENTS TOGETHER
This bundle includes:
- The amazing Kali I2S reclocker in its best version (44/48Mhz Oscillators)
- The Piano 2.1 DAC (With Subwoofer output)
- 5V 3A Power Supply
Features of KALI I2S Reclocker
- The basic design includes FPGA based FIFO board
- I2S input: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176.4 KHz, 192 KHz – 16bit, 24bit or 32bit
- I2S output: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176.4 KHz, 192 KHz – 16bit, 24bit or 32bit
- FIFO Memory: 4MB SRAM
- Can be use with external Crystal Oscillators for MCLK or upgraded to a higher quality, multi-frequency clock that comes with automatic Fs switching and better performance
- LED indicators (Power, Full, Lock, Empty, Sample Rate, Mclk)
- DC power supply: (5V/3A) with Filter circuits
- Multi-frequency output capability to support the full I2S working range from 44.1 KHz to 196 K
- Automatically switching frequencies according to the input I2S signals
- Extremely fast and very low propagation delay Flip-Flops are added on I2s signals output from FPGA, for synchronization with MCLK before sending to DAC
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection)
Looking for a case? Take a look at the Allo Customizable acrylic Case!
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
Since we received some complaints for custom fees, Allo has decided to offer shipping from Europe as well. If you select “Shipping from Europe” all custom fees will be included in the order, and therefore prepaid by Allo.
You can still order with “Shipping from India”, but VAT and custom fees may apply and been added when delivered.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
This product is shipped from India. International customers are responsible for any VAT and/or customs fees. These are beyond our control and will be based on declared value which is the board cost plus any options.
USEFUL RESOURCESPiano 2.1 Manual Kali Manual Official Forum Thread