The Allo BOSS Player is a ready-to-play wireless Audiophile Music Player, consisting of Raspberry PI 3 and the amazing Allo BOSS I2S DAC. It’s a complete solution to play all your Music, and thanks to the ultra-low-jitter design of the BOSS and its unparalleled musicality it will deliver a very involving musical experience.
If you’re looking to get a Volumio powered Music Player, the BOSS Player is just perfect! And you can customize the look of your BOSS Player by selecting the colour of the Case (Black or Transparent) and its standoffs (Black or Silver).
The Allo BOSS Player contains:
- Raspberry PI 3
- Allo Case
- Allo BOSS
- Micro SD Card 8GB
- 5V 2A Power Supply
Features of the Allo BOSS DAC:
- Dedicated 384 kHz/32bit high-quality DAC PCM5122 for best sound quality
- Audio output connectors: 2 x RCA (Left & Right ) & Allo Volt Amp header
- DAC SNR is 112dB
- DAC THD+N @ -1dBFS are –87dB
- Full Scale Output of DAC is 2.1Vrms
- Dynamic Range of DAC is 112dB
- Sampling Frequency ranges from 8 kHz to 384 kHz
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulators & LPF for optimal audio performance
- Noise level: 66.27uVrms
- Automatically switching frequencies according to the input I2S signals
- Dual low jitter NDK crystal oscillators for Master Clock generation
- With 45.1584/49.1520 MHz Ultra Low Phase Noise Oscillators
The Allo BOSS DAC at a glance:
- Bass is punchy and present but yet very controlled. This is the best bass I’ve heard from any I2S DAC. That does not mean this DAC has a “dark” sound signature since it delivers a balanced reproduction.
- Dead silent. There is no noise whatsoever, therefore dynamics and detail are really standing out. The instrumental separation and level of detail is one of the best I’ve ever heard.
- Acoustic guitars and bass guitars are just fantastic with the BOSS
- Thanks to the ultra-accurate clocks in Master mode this DAC delivers an engaging musical representation (excellent PraT)
IMPORTANT: THE ALLO BOSS PLAYER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ONLY FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
Currently, the BOSS Player is available only for customers from some selected european countries. We are working with Allo to extend availability worldwide. This will happen around the first days of June. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS
Since we received some complaints for custom fees, Allo has decided to offer shipping from Europe as well. If you select “Shipping from Europe” all custom fees will be included in the order, and therefore prepaid by Allo.
You can still order with “Shipping from India”, but VAT and custom fees may apply and been added when delivered.