ZuperDac: ESS9018 + Headphone Amp on IndieGogo

Hi Everyone!
I recently got in touch with http://www.zorloo.com/, a brilliant and groundbreaking Audio startup. Their goal is simple: deliver extremely good sounding products at a reasonable price. They release the world’s first digital headphones (indiegogo.com/projects/z-er … l-earphone) and now they are launching a new and exciting product.
We’re talking about a tiny (and I mean it!) USB DAC, powered by our beloved ESS 9018 + ESS ES9601 headphones amplifier .
I was lucky enough to get my hands on it, and I tried it with Volumio. Results: impressive!

Quoting a bit from their page :

I find it one of the most interesting products out now, a little USB DAC that can be used with mobile phones, pc and Volumio. It could be an entry point for wannabe audiophiles on a budget, obtaining a great quality at a little price. And you know how much I love the bang for the buck aspect…
I’m not used to promote such initiatives, but this time I see lot of value in it.

So, I’m definetely encouraging everyone to contribute to this campaign, not only because this is a great product (and I know 'cause I listened to it) but also because Zorloo is a fresh, innovative and very promising company!

Here’s the link, let’s make it happen
indiegogo.com/projects/zupe … e-anywhere

In fact, this DAC and Gigabit network chip for a long time it was necessary to integrate the Raspberry Pi 2 board !!!

Will wait Raspberry Pi 3… :slight_smile:))))

I just read this and im interested in contributing, i visited their page and im a bit confused about how the whole thing works. i noticed it says “support us and get a zuperdac as a reward” but how much do you have to contribute? and the shipping perks are also a bit confusing. Can you help me out?

Beats by Dre is one of immensely popular and known to deliver studio quality sound with their fabulous products. They are little bit expensive but if you do not want to spend that much there are other cheaper alternatives too.

I have been using the Audioquest Dragonfly for a while now and was quite impressed with the sound quality as well. The Dragonfly with a Sabre ES9023 DAC and headphone amplifier seems a very similar product. I don’t know how the two compare in terms of prices? The Dragonfly cost me € 149.

daring connected with youngsters Cyberbully their particular own

Hinduja and furthermore Patchin find the term a digital auto harm as opposed to to attract cyberbullying or focus on trolling achievable associates between these associated with harmful using the web behavior training orthodox hurting will serve appreciate clipping, Qpid Network combusting nicely affecting oneself. according to the latest rates, in the middle 13 as well as 18 portion connected with kids everywhere around the world report to effectuating the minimum of one diy do harm to deed. and even more alarmingly, Among developing older people with a medical history of self applied hurting actions, 70 % attempt committing suicide at least once as well as,while 55 bring in a lot of efforts.

A 14 years old wow between Wisconsin wrote that he “imagined other people’s feel bad for” QPID NETWORK since "thought about being validated that somebody do possibly like me, another man indicated that may posting harassing Qpid Network campaigns dealing with themselves may possibly possibly move a corroborating network roughly him.