wrong album art displayed

If you have multiple artwork embedded and you prevent Volumio to grab poor artwork form the internet it still does display the wrong album artwork.
Unique against it’s competitors. Looks to me as if it was programmed like the old itunes.
Look for embedded artwork … ok we found one … let’s use this.
No matter about the type of the embedded picture.
And since this is well documented in all sorts of metadata let it be id1 2 off flac whatsoever, I would ask for getting this fixed.
Since it’s pretty senseless if you have 20 albums from an artist and 15 of these display the artist instead of the front_cover, the rest displaying a mixture or either front or backcovers.

EDIT: a step further … seems to work as designed which makes Volume pretty useless.
If allowing to read embedded coverart, this still doesn’t work as long as Volumio does find any type of image file next to the audio files.
If eliminating these it still reads a random embedded pic which could be any of the specified type according to the metadata tag specifications.

If one should rate this … worse but 99% of the software for audio collection handling not matter which platform.

I have selected to show embedded art, I only have one image in each MP3 file. I have disabled downloading of Internet album art.

For about 50% of songs Volumio shows the album art of an entirely different MP3 in my library. It just seems random which art is shown. So if I listen to a pop song, Volumio shows Mozart artwork. Seems like the software has jumbled up the indexes totally :frowning:

And for many songs no art is displayed, despite there being embedded art to show.

Hi, I have the same issue.

https://volumio.org/forum/embbed-albumart-not-shown-correctly-t9487.html

Really nobody who can help us?