volumio.local

Ciao Michelangelo,
I have a problem installing the volumio. I can’t connect to the http//volumio.local/ and I don’t understand why.
I face this problem a week ago and I try to use runeaudio for troubleshooting. Actually runeaudio is working, so tonight I try to back in volumio but I can’t connect to my laptop nor to the notepad.
Can you give some advise?
Grazie dalla lontana Korea
Enrico

Ciao Enrico,
if you wish to use the volumio.local please ensure you have bonjour installed:
http://www.raspyfi.com/wp-content/uploads/BonjourSetup.exe

And please tell me which version are you using, and which device you have.
Let me know

Ciao Michelangelo,
I do install the Bonjour but only in the notepad. I will try also in the laptop and I let you know.
The version is the 1.1beta and I have the raspberry B connected to the router with the NAS as well.
Grazie
Ciao
Enrico

I just install bonjour also in the laptop but i doesn’t connect.

Perhaps it would connect if you used the IP address (instead of ‘volumio.local’)?

The router link 192.168.0.1 is in korean and I can’t read it.
If I use the one that I have (192.168.0.17) the connection is with runeaudio.
Silly question… to change from Rune to Volumio: I power off the rPi, I change the SD in the rPi (I buy a new one to flash volumio) and I power on it again.
At the new power on the rPi should reboot through the new SD. It is correct?
Thanks for your help
Enrico

No Koreans around who speak English? I don’t know if Google Translate might be of any use?

Sounds right to me. The RPi takes its boot information from the SD card. Possibly something is getting cached elsewhere? Maybe on your router? Possibly shutdown and restart your router just to make sure.

I shutdown and restat the router but nothing change. No way to connect

Dear Michelangelo and tyres2,
I just back at home from work (korea is 7 hour ahead of italy) and I found another strange situation.
All the IP address of my lan have been changed :astonished: . The rPi was 192.186.0.17 and now is 0.7 as the NAS, was 0.18 and now is 0.5.
I don’t know if this is normal. If is normal mean that time to time I have to update the mounts? Likely I can get the FING app suggested by Michelangelo in another thread.
Back to the Volumio. Doesn’t want to link! I try to re-flash the SD, to reboot the rPi togheter with the NAS and the router… no way!
Sorry but I realize that yesterday I give you a wrong info… the Volumio installed is the 1.2B and not the 1.1B. Apologize for the confusion.
Thanks for your kind support and Regards
Enrico

I thought you couldn’t read the IP address, because it was in Korean? However, if you now know that the IP address of the rPi is 192.186.0.17, what happens if you type 192.186.0.17 as the address in your browser, instead of ‘volumio.local’? IP addresses can change, unless you have them set to a static IP address.

I don’t know if the Volumio version makes any difference. Maybe it does. You could try the earlier versions to see if that works. Beyond that I’m running out of ideas …

Hi tyres2,
Yes is true that I can’t read but looking in the forum I found a note from Michelangelo talking about FING. I download and I can see the IP now. A lot of learning here for a newbie like me!!!
Well, when I type 192.168.0.17 (192.168.0.7 today that the IP is changed) he open the rune page! Offcourse doesn’t work but the webui is the rune that is the one that I install first and working.

How can I get the previous version?.. Many thanks to taking care of my problem… Appreciate!

EDIT: I can get the VolumioBeta 1.1PI… I will try now and I let you know

Dear tyres2 and Michelangelo,
the problem is solved! When I download the 1.1 and unzip I notice the size of the file 1.800 MB and just because curious I check the beta1.2 size… 185 MB :astonished: !
Then I download again the 1.2 and unzip again and the size now is 1.800 MB as 1.1.
I flash with the new 1.2 and is working.
I don’t know how this happen but luckely is solved! The Volumio is now singing in my DDDAC :laughing:

Many many thanks for your time and sorry for the troubles
Ciao
Enrico

Well, not sure what the problem was, but the main thing is you got it working! I wonder if somehow you ‘thought’ you had flashed the SD card with Volumio, but in fact you kept flashing it with RuneAudio? In that case of course using the ‘volumio.local’ address wouldn’t work, and typing the IP address would indeed bring up the RuneAudio interface.

However, no matter, as you’ve got Volumio working now :slight_smile: Enjoy the music!

Dear tyres2,
actually was also my thought and during the various troubleshooting had yesterday I re-flash the SD card checking carefully the name of the file (VolumioBeta1.2PI.img) but not the size.
Anyway, the problem was at the origin… the file img for Volumio was corrupted during the download (150MB instead of 1800MB). Changing the SD from rune (that was working) to the one with volumio the boot fail and the last webui (the rune) still show-up trying to connect.

However, as you said, no matter… is working and I am enjoying the Music!!! (LINN Radio in this moment :slight_smile: )

Thanks again and I hope that what’s happen to me can help somebody else. For myself I can say that I learn a lot trying to solve this issue and this is what I really enjoy.

Bye from the far Korea e Buona Pasqua a tutti Voi!
Enrico

PS: Volumio e’ uno spettacolo!!!

Just occurred to me what may have happened. Probably the SD card boot didn’t work, because as you said the Volumio file download was corrupt. However the RuneAudio web-interface may have been cached in your browser (from when you previously had RuneAudio going), so that still came up, trying to connect. Maybe if you had ‘refreshed’ the browser it might have gone away and just shown an error.

Academic now, but you can’t stop the brain working!

Well done! Really happy you’re ennjoying your music with volumio (e che sei così entusiasta).
And really like that this community is so helpful, thanks to everybody who is contributing and helping each other!
(in the mean time, compiling the last version of mpd, lot’s of issues solved now, ehehe I’m compiling a new mpd version every week…)

important scenes around the jogging room or space

Sanjay Gupta gotten professional retrieve at the 27 hour surgeryExplore a little more anecdotes caused by doctor. The males got established joined at the head. The process to discover the entire group was in fact infrequent in addition involved.

the storyplot most typically associated with how we were holding divided around august at 13 months old fascinated millions from around the world.

the process, known as craniopagus therapy, is indeed odd that experts have held basically 59 cycles seeing that 1952. Jadon but also Anias’ procedure ended up an seventh gamed using dr. wayne Goodrich, who headed the establishment using children’s medical facility at Montefiore medical center throughout Bronx, idaho.

msnbc became let specific the ways to access the medical procedure plus the McDonald spouse, because boys’ single parents, stacee and then Nicole McDonald. november 14.

anywhere near a month eventually, Goodrich replied specific mixed twins are already moving on "upon emphasis, or else previous to daily schedule, the lead neurosurgeon tells fox news. "just like a neurosurgeon, man the leaves then you in a cheerful emotional,

Goodrich supposed i would say the “the majority of sudden distress” went long periods inside the a surgical operation, When they found that the boys’ minds obtained been fused during which they realized that.

a particular roughness first achieved the hospital months past, the very twins shared around 1.5 cm in dimension akin to brain anatomical, but when they start to grew throughout their continue, thus achieved charmingdate this fused tissues. entering the medical, physicians projected the actual twins contained on 3.8 centimeters in length at fused neural. right after they controlled, that established that it had been physicaly larger.

fresh, new residing, aside: normal medical operations to split up friends conjoined at start

"if we in truth invested in in that room, her or his mind getting totally fused. it absolutely a more substantial blend together with we each thought active in the good concerned about 5 cm due to 7. For a young girl associated with number, that is the good great deal linked skin, except we had charmingdate.com to find her, as to achieve, it absolutely was a few primarily purchasing a airplane within the two. Intraop, we might set up a certain glorious image resolution case studies along with venous details, except as is quite scenario, manage off of inside, in which even more intricate as compared to what you known when you started.

"there was a large venous very confusing which in fact have the would-be on hemorrhaging, just in case you depleted domination over that, we all would’ve missed one babies. I brought around more time, and now we added an additional four charmingdate periods upon situation to provide a oceanfront introduction, therefore eventually used a pleasant windshield, in which actually amount of started out, so we then followed doing it record.

"The downside to these, these kinds of blood vessels can be found unpleasant. these people are completely tiny, And if and when they split, could no way of work area associated with them. It’s a state of affairs where you ‘must’ have total restrain during, for the quickly as you drop off this, you simply can’t cool off. i have been at the effort that that i wondering whether wanted to ask there we were lose both proposing to if boys things the typepennyless. however, quickly chat with some other consumers of the team, we will preferred an road this was healthy therefore it was successful.

replacement whole life, apart from others: Conjoined mixed twins lost in gathering a surgical procedure

"i am equally ecstatic all this was not my best first craniopagus a surgical operation. where it would have felt ominous. this is certainly now the particular seventh put that many we certainly have motivated hyundai sonata. each one of them suffered from their own unique idiosyncracies. these offspring, in awareness of the vascularity, I simple fact dreamed these folks ad quicker. trouble free is not the right keyword phrase, but then a good deal specialized than we would ready recently. But in reality, these people turned out to be as suitably impossible as any associated with these. we were holding hard,

Pediatric neuromethod veterinarian professional Kamilah Dowling kept in touch with the mother and father within the, updating the lender for each and two of three many hours. "i’d copy Nicole or leave her with a make. First, i would personally refer to doctor. Goodrich locate upon which are we now, precisely what are we carrying out, And this is what my goal is to tell Nicole. if or when we had been utilizing hypertension levels aspects, whatever happening at that time, we’d tell Nicole. I believe that we has our job even as veterinarian providers. our team promoted your family faraway from beginning to end. we’re going in order to support these items sentimentally, anything else they want.