Volumio iOS App

Discuss, contribute and orient Volumio development!

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Volumio iOS App

Postby shaDNfro » Fri Jan 06 2017 09:41

monkeyproof wrote:*** Update ***

We are on the AppStore :D
Since this morning the app is available for free on the stores...it may take a little to appear depending from the propagation speed.
There is still lots of work to do, you don't need to be tester anymore to have the app, but this will be the place to suggest features and bugs there could be in the next future.

Soon i'll push an update with a credit page with the greetings for all of you have supported me in those months ;)

Awesome, can't wait it official download the app this evening! Thank you so much!
Random avatar
shaDNfro
Serious Listener
Serious Listener

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Volumio iOS App

Postby chsims1 » Fri Jan 06 2017 10:49

Well done for all the work you have put into developing this app. I am not an iphone user, but it is good to see that Volumio is being supported by people such as yourself. Cheers.
chsims1

Volumio iOS App

Postby cgtobi » Mon Jan 09 2017 06:40

Hi monkeyproof,

congrats for your official release. The is so much nicer to use on the iPhone than the web page. Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
Tobi
Random avatar
cgtobi
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Volumio iOS App

Postby matjans » Mon Jan 09 2017 08:23

Great app! Feels much more responsive than the web client, and especially controlling volume works better :)

I have 2 suggestions:
Manually setting the device IP, the .local avahi/bonjou stuff tends to have issues on unstable wifi networks, making the player invisible in the app.

An iPad app!!

Apart from that, great work! Volunteering as beta tester if necessary (quite new here, can't send PM yet).
Random avatar
matjans
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Volumio iOS App

Postby mveldman » Tue Jan 10 2017 22:56

Since this morning the app is available for free on the stores...it may take a little to appear depending from the propagation speed.
There is still lots of work to do, you don't need to be tester anymore to have the app, but this will be the place to suggest features and bugs there could be in the next future.

Soon i'll push an update with a credit page with the greetings for all of you have supported me in those months ;)

Great work, Monkeyproof!
Just installed the first official version of your great app.
This makes Volumio more preferable, nice!
RPI3 Hifiberry Dac+Pro, NAD D3020, MBQuart 800
mveldman
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Volumio iOS App

Postby skikirkwood » Wed Jan 11 2017 00:14

Just installed it. Awesome! Great work!
Volumio 2 on Raspberry Pi B+, Schiit Modi 2 Multibit, Volumio 2 on Raspberry Pi 3, IQAudio Pi-DAC+, Bryston 4b preamp, Bryston 3b power amp, B&W 803 speakers
skikirkwood
Serious Listener
Serious Listener

Volumio iOS App

Postby lleto » Thu Jan 12 2017 13:37

Also just installed it and it seems to work great. Easy to setup, very fast (> 500 albums) and responsive in use.

Great development and keep up the good work!
Random avatar
lleto
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Volumio iOS App

Postby wizardofoz » Thu Jan 12 2017 14:33

I only see one of my Volumio RPi builds and the web UI only loads volumio.local which (as I have 2 neither use) so doesn't work, but its a good start.
wizardofoz
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Volumio iOS App

Postby Patrickpol » Fri Jan 13 2017 17:29

I am very happy with this development great work! Would be nice to see an iPad variant in the future. I am maintaining 5 Volumio installations of friends and family and will sure hint them on the app.
RPi3 & IQaudio DigiAMP+ & Mission 783
RPi3 & hifiberry AMP+ & Mission 753
Random avatar
Patrickpol
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Volumio iOS App

Postby cgtobi » Tue Jan 17 2017 16:34

Hi monkeyproof,

I just installed the latest test version and the problem with the web radio navigation is now fixed.

Cheers,
Tobi
Random avatar
cgtobi
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

PreviousNext

Return to Development talks