Volumio Android App BETA Testing Programme

Here you can find all important communications from Volumio's staff

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Re: Volumio Android App BETA Testing Programme

Postby Rees » Sat Jul 07 2018 17:34

Hello again. Some more quick feedback from me. The app has been really good and stable and connects to my 3 raspberry Pi's running the latest Volumio dev versions.

Having 3 Volumio devices is causing the volumio app to only pick one at random to display its controls in the notifications for android. I would assume it is the first one found when it does it's initial seatch. It would be good to have the last used or a selection of devices for the notification and controls.

The other very minor thing I noticed is that when changing the background image it isn't possible to choose an image from the Android devices storage since the dialog won't pop up like itndoes in the web interface on chrome.

My android version is 6.0 (LG firmware)
Volumio app version us 2.652
Rees
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Ads helps Volumio remain Free and Open Source. Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Postby EddieA » Mon Oct 29 2018 22:44

Since upgrading my tablet to Android 7, I've noticed that almost every time my tablet goes into sleep with Volumio as the active, displayed app, when I wake it again, Volumio has the "Can't find device on network screen". I don't ever remember seeing this when I was running Android 6.

Cheers.
Random avatar
EddieA
Sunday DIYer
Sunday DIYer

Postby Osborne » Wed Nov 21 2018 14:11

You'd better launch your app on Gnation. It has all the needed blockchain ifrastructure to make transactions and withdraw finances as fast as you need. Check the site of GNation https://www.kununu.com/us/gnation. I think you're going to like it. So far the best platform I've ever seen. Play store stands no chances against it.
Random avatar
Osborne
Fresh off the boat
Fresh off the boat

Previous

Return to Staff comunications