Starting web radio via websocket freezes volumio

Hi,
I have a problem that occurs only when starting a specific web radio station. Volumio version is 2.457.

via websocket I send the following:
“addPlay”, {‘service’:‘webradio’,‘title’:'egoFM,‘uri’:‘http://www.egofm.de/stream/192kb.m3u’}

It adds the station to the playlist and seems to start it, but it does not actually start to play.
Volumio shows its state as if it was stopped. Starting via start buttons does not do anything.
This only happens for me with this station (egoFM = German radio station). It works fine for other stations.

In this state, I also can’t start anything else. Eventually the web interface even becomes unresponsible and is not reachable anymore. Even SSH connections are not possible then (timeouts). This probably indicates that some process is eating up 100% CPU.

After letting it sit for a while (maybe 15min) it will sometimes fix itself and I can start music again. Sometimes it will not recover unless I pull the plug. After it has recovered, I can even look for and start the egoFM playlist entry then and it will start playing. So it is not a problem with the station itself. It only happens if I add the playlist entry via websocket.

What is happening here?

Thanks
Jochen