snd_pcm_hw_params failed

Hello! Can somebody help me?
My music station is: Raspberry Pi (OS Volumio 2.246 - 2017) and uDAC3.
My music collection placed in INTERNAL memory. When I listen it, sometimes happened trouble:
“failed to open alsa error opening ALSA device hw5,0
snd_pcm_hw_params failed”
What is It?
Безымянный.jpg

I’m guessing you are trying to use the Software Mixer? Set the mixer to None and it should work.

My Volume option like this, it’s default. Thee or four song is sound, and my trouble is repeat. Reboot solve this problem, but thee or four song listening and same trouble.
Безымянный2.jpg

I saw, that this problem is happened only with MP3 files. With FLAC all nice and happy!

With FLAC thit trouble continue too.

I would reflash and start over. I get the same error but only when trying to play DSD with the Software Mixer enabled. All my other files play fine

In my case I don’t know what is it…

reformat your SD and reinstall Volumio

It’s relly can help?? I think that my problem is in settings of Volumio (settings from Web-client or OS).

I am reinstall OS, then save my music collections (MP3 and FLAC files, all files over 6 Gb, my SD-card is 16 Gb) in INTERNAL memory (use Samba - from Windows explorer \192.168.1.2). But Error in save! Like first printscreen in this post (snd_pcm_hw_params failed - ALWAYS, very often).
Other this my Web brouser (Google in windows 7) sometimes is becoming like as the pictures below.

What ALL is it?
01.jpg
00.jpg

My senttings of uDAC3 like this.
May be something is incorrect in it?
Без имени-1.jpg

This is trouble is associated with uDAC3, because with integrated sound card of raspberry is all right (hdmi or line out).
I think that OS Volumio (rasbian jessie) sometimes cannot to control uDAC3, and “failed to open alsa error opening ALSA device hw5,0
snd_pcm_hw_params failed”. That I start new post with this trouble:
udac3-and-raspberry-pi3-t7621.html#p38354