Queue not advancing with youtube plugin

Hi, i’ve recently installed volumio on one of my creaky old raspberry pi Bs, as i had no music on the system to test with initially, I began testing with web radio before deciding to enable the youtube plugin and give that a go. Unfortunately, after manually playing a track in the queue, which works fine, playback stops, but the webui advances to the next in queue, giving the impression that it’s paused at around 2 to 20 seconds into the track, checking /dev give this output

{"status":"stop","position":12,"title":"OUTKAST Hey Ya! Lyrics","artist":"Youtube","albumart":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m2W8pFEt-y0/default.jpg","uri":"m2W8pFEt-y0","trackType":"YouTube","seek":105918,"duration":253,"samplerate":"44 KHz","bitdepth":"24 bit","channels":0,"random":null,"repeat":null,"repeatSingle":false,"consume":false,"volume":56,"mute":false,"stream":"YouTube","updatedb":false,"volatile":false,"service":"youtube"}

with the seek value increasing continuously even though the status is stop, eventually it advances to the next track and plays that silently, stopped early on in the track with seek value increasing. This may be a total red herring, i don’t know what’s expected, but it seems odd.

I have searched a bit, and though people do appear to be having track advance issues they seem to be related to over-long queues, and mine’s struggling with even 4 tracks.

I’ll test with local files at some point, but the youtube feature seems very useful, so it would be nice if that can be made to work reliably.

Apologies if i’ve missed something obvious, i’m very new to volumio, it’s running on a rev 2 model B, with USB soundcard in the form of a behringer UCA202, the SD card is ancient and probably class 2, or 4 if you’re very lucky. The setup seems to be drawing between 300 and 450ma at 5.06v, according to an inline usb meter. Volumio 2.201, oh networked via ethernet.

Hi tremulant,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for letting us know about your issue.

I’m not able to reproduce the issue on my side, so I’ll need some more information from you.

1. Starting with a clear queue, add some tracks and ensure that the issue is occurring. Then take a screenshot of you queue and post it here.
  2. Is the same issue occurring when playing tracks from other sources?

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Cris

SlimBiotic помогает победить лишний вес

SLIM BIOTIC - это кардинально новое средство в системе похудения. Комплекс препарата разработан с учетом всех физиологических потребностей организма и работает на уровней нейронов. Это значит, что за курс применения SLIM BIOTIC ваш организм на мышечном уровне настроится на правильное пищевое поведение и снизит жировую массу до абсолютной нормы. Жми сюда --> v.ht/LwWP

SlimBiotic помогает победить лишний вес

Подавление аппетита Снижение тяги к вредной пище Расщепление подкожного жира Закрепление полученного результата НАВСЕГДА Жми сюда --> v.ht/LwWP