Qobuz - playlists

Good afternoon,

I can only see 50 songs per playlist (I do have a few with 500 songs each which is the limit for Qobuz). It does not make any difference if I click on play (the playlist), only the 50 songs (instead of the whole playlist) will be added to the queue.

Thank you for letting us know how this can be fixed.

Cheers
Philippe

Hello,

I am also facing the issue discribed above.
I just subscribed to My Volumio to be able to use my Qobuz account with Volumio (on Allo Katana DAC), and it looks like my main Qobuz playlists are truncated. This is a bit annoying.
Can you please let us know if you plan to fix it ?

Thank you.

Working on that

Hi,

I have the same problem.

regards

Ralf

Hi,
Regarding qobuz Playlist :slight_smile:

1. If I want to play a specific song I can not, I need to start play from start…
  2. Why I can play only a certain song from the Playlist
  3. Why I need to go to queqe to play a certain song and not playing from qobuz Playlist ? This is the most anoying behavior.
    Thanks , în rest I like it :slight_smile:

Not sure where this is at currently, but I noticed yesterday that playlist coming from Qobuz that are 2000 songs long only seem to display 1500 in Volumio, it’s the same when sending them to the play queue (presumably because only 1500 are displayed?) and if you look at play queue using the ‘Now Playing’ browser plugin it tells you there are 1500 items in the play queue. Guessing this limitation for playlist display and play queue is set to stop Volumio getting overloaded and causing performance issues etc.?