Plugin/Kodi save buttons without function

Hi,

after a new install V2.368, rpi2, i have no posibility to enable DAC output for Kodi. All save buttons are without function.

i use following plugins:
youtube
fritzmute
kodi

greets

Hi,

Without function, or not doing what you expect it to do? Can you add some logging please?

hi,

not doing what i expect it to do, i can change values in the interface, but press the save buttons ==>> no update!

sudo journalctl -f: the log is the output after pressed a save button.

Feb 20 11:38:15 schlafzimmer volumio[1036]: info: CALLMETHOD: miscellanea Kodi updateSoundConfig [object Object]
Feb 20 11:38:15 schlafzimmer volumio[1036]: info: CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: Kodi , updateSoundConfig

Hmmm, I see what the problem is, you installed it from the listed plugins, there’s an error in the config. I forgot to capitalize a letter and the commit into Volumio caused the old config to be used instead, which points to Kodi (capitalized) instead of kodi (all small).

You can solve this by running the following command over SSH:

sudo mv /data/plugins/miscellanea/kodi/UIconfig.json /data/plugins/miscellanea/kodi/UIConfig.json

You’ll need to restart Volumio afterwards I think:

systemctl restart volumio

My new commit, which fixes this problem, has not yet been merged. See PR #151 for more info.

hi Saiyato,

thanks, this works for me.

greets