Plays on 8000 but not main page

I recently went to play Volumio after some months away. It is hosted on RP3 at 192.168.1.206, and the main menu is at 192.168.1.206/playback

From networked computer, accessing Volumio, everything appears normal to play via browser on my local computer.

The main page comes up, selecting a list to play, the volume responds, the timer responds, but no sound over the browser.

If I specifically go to url 192.168.1.206, I get the menu page as expected. If I select play, then it song shows it is playing but I don’t hear any local on my computer’s speakers.

If I got to url 192.168.1.206:8000 I get a window with a song playing along with basic controls, and I can hear the sound fine, but still nothing from the main menu page at 192.168.1.206/playback

Today so far, I rebooted the RP3, rebooted the Volumio app, and did install and reboot the newest version of Volumio to see if this would fix the problem, but it did not.

So what do I need to do to hear sound from the main /playback page instead of duplicate tab pages having to be run?

Thanks!