Not playing gapless through upmpdcli

Hello, I would like to report this issue I am experiencing.
I use volumio on two tinkerboard sbc as upnp rendererers for my minimserver library.
If I operate the playlist creation with volumio’s web app, it appears playback is not gapless. I checked it with the classical “the wall” album by Pink Floyd. Small but noticeable gaps. It seems the renderer sees an item at a time.
OTOH, if I use upplay (also from the author of upmpdcli) as well as if I use BubbleUpnp (licensed), the playback is perfect. No gaps at all.
The only problem is that any playlist modification I make through those applications seem to trigger a player restart: the playback stops, and I need to hit play again after a while.

Of course, thank you for the great work! Volumio is awesome!

Hello everyone,
after one of the latest updates, it appears to me the problem with gapless is gone. Awesome!
Still, the upnp/dlna support has some bugs.
It this can help, I am going to describe those bugs here, and I will also open a new thread for each of them.

Issue #1
DLNA renderer disappeared. After some updates, I cannot access my volumio from BubbleUpnp or (e.g.) Upplay.
I have (today!) flashed a new sd with the latest volumio for the tinkerboard (same version of the box with the problem, though the first came to that version through updates). Playing gapless (OK!), renderer available (OK!). I did not find a way to figure out how to fix this situation. Also, if this helps, I would like to mention that the box which exposes the problem is connected via LAN, the newest is connected via Wi-Fi

Issue #2
Volumio does not seem to always display the current playback position.
This is easily reproduceable with both the boxes. It is as easy as selecting some tracks from a media server (I use MinimServer), play them. If you close/hide the android app and you reopen it, the tracks appear to be playing from 0:00, while it has (of course) been playing for a while.

Hope this helps. I stay at your disposal for any further information.
Thank you for the great work!