Next/previous track issues

Hi,

I’m a new user and am at the point of testing basic functionality.

All of my music and playlists are on a WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra NAS drive, which is all accessible from Volumio. I browse media servers, select my server, and select a playlist. I click on the queue tab and clear the list. I click on the random button, which turns green. I go back to browse and click on the large play button to the right of my playlist name. My playlist starts playing, and the songs are being shuffled. Everything is working as expected so far.

Issues:

1. When I click on the queue tab, the random button isn’t green anymore, but white, indicating that shuffle is off. But shuffle is on and working.
  2. When I hover over the random or repeat buttons, they turn green, but if I click on either, they don’t stay green. It looks like the buttons only work when the queue list is empty. Maybe that is a feature, but in any case, they should indicate their correct state when the queue list is active.
  3. When I click on the playback tab, the previous track button doesn’t do anything, and the next track button just starts the current track over at the beginning. When shuffle is off, the next track button works, but the previous track button still does not.
  4. I added some songs to a playlist, but then I tried to play the playlist, nothing happens.

Do you think these issues are all because my music and playlists are on a NAS drive?

Regards,

Bill