New product - Upsampling CD Player

LATEST: NanoSound CD is now officially released and available!!

Many of you have asked for it, so we have spent many months developing this new product!

We are pleased to announce our new kickstarter project, NanoSound CD, An Upsampling CD Player & Lossless Audio Extractor which seamlessly works with your existing Nanosound and Volumio setup.

Playback demo
Extraction demo
Overview

NanoSound CD is

• an Audiophile Quality Upsampling CD Player which enhances the sound quality of CD by upsampling the digital audio signal from 44.1khz to 176.4khz
  • a lossless audio extractor which allows you to extract audio files including FLAC , Apple Lossless (m4a), wav with a single touch of button
  • volumio network audio player which play all kinds of audio files and support Spotify, Airplay, DLNA

Both upgrade from NanoSound DAC or Complete Unit are available. The project is now more than 150% funded.

Please support us by backing our kickstarter campaign!

20181202_183914.jpg

volumio_nanosoundcd.jpg

Hey, that‘s great news. Have been waiting for CD support for so long…

Am I correct that I only need to chose ‚NanoSound CD Software with Early Access‘ in order to gain CD support for my existing RPI volume device ( provided that I also buy a CD rom drive by myself ) ?
Cheers
Thomas

HI Thomas,

That’s exactly right. It works with any DAC and usb cd/dvd drive. We will give you beta access as soon as its ready round about Feb.

Cheers

Nanomesher

Backed. Best of luck for you guys.
Cheers
Thomas

thanks for supporting!

Thank you for all your support!

The NanoSound CD plug-in is now released!!!

https://nanomesher.com/nanosound-cd-support/

Our dedicated forum topic is here