MyVolumio, changing plans, payment paypal

Hi there,

I’m absolutely convinced of the new MyVolumio, thus I’ve changed my plan, same account, from Virtuoso monthly to Virtuoso yearly :slight_smile: Thanks for you great work and don’t disappoint us :laughing:

Despite changing my monthly plan from Virtuoso monthly to free and then back to Virtuoso yearly in MyVolumio-Panel I had to cancel the monthly plan in Paypal manually. Is this normal for PayPal payments, or did something went wrong with cancelling the old plan?

Thanks
Rüdiger

Rudiger, may I ask what features you will use the most? Presume you have paid subscriptions?

I’ve subscribed mainly for Qobuz-Integration. And on the other hand, I want to honor the work behind it…

What I’m confused about is couldn’t you just AirPlay ( or similar) from your device directly to Volumio? What benefit is integration?

Dear Rüdiger,
thank you very much for your trust and attitude. Volumio is getting better thanks to your support.

As for paypal: paypal probably takes some time to register the plan change, but I’ll investigate with our payment provider about this.
Thanks again!