Mon SSID n'apparait pas dans la liste des réseaux WiFi

Bonjour,
ma configuration:
Matériel : Raspberry Pi 3,
OS (uname -a): Linux volumio 4.4.9-v7+ #884 SMP Fri May 6 17:28:59 BST 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
Logiciel: Volumio 2 (volumio-2.201-2017-06-13-pi.img)

Lorsque je démarre le RPi avec un cable ethernet, j’accède à l’interface depuis mon PC et je peux jouer une radio Internet.
Par contre, je ne peux pas configurer le réseau WiFi, mon SSID n’apparaît pas dans la liste et une connexion manuelle en saisissant le nom et le mot de passe ne fonctionne pas non plus.

Une suggestion ?

Hello,
my setup:
Device : Raspberry Pi 3,
OS (uname -a): Linux volumio 4.4.9-v7+ #884 SMP Fri May 6 17:28:59 BST 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
Software: Volumio 2 (volumio-2.201-2017-06-13-pi.img)

When i boot the RPi with an ethernet cable, I can use the web interface on my PC and I can listen to a web radio (in the provided list).
But I can’t configure the WiFi network, my SSID doesn’t appear in the list of wifi networks and event if I enter its name and password it does’n work (manual connection).

Any suggestion ?

Hi!
Try the following:
Remove Ethernet cable and reboot. Wait a bit and check if you see a new network “volumio” . This is the hotspot. With a smartphone or computer connect to it, and configure the WiFi in volumio.

Thank you for your answer.
I already tried, to no avail.
I can see the volumio network and connect to it from my PC.
But my SSID still doesn’t appear in the UI.
Manual connection has no effect, reboot doesn’t change anything.

I don’t understand why my network does not appear in the list whereas all my neighbours appear in the list, even one than I know who has the same box and provider as me.

Have tried to change channel?

Tanks a lot, it works !

I put my box on the same channel as the hotspot and I could at last see my network.