LIVE! from Boston Massachusetts USA

Ok so technically I’m 5 minutes away from Boston in Watertown MA :slight_smile: I’m a self proclaimed audio nerd. Mostly older high end consumer stereo gear.
I’ve owned the Logitech transport and currently a few Sonos devices where traditional stereo equipment won’t fit. My curiosity about the Rasberry Pi lead me to the hifiberry dac+ Pro, next step was finding a player. Volumio seemed to be easy enough to get into so here I am.

I’ve been running spotify via Volumio with my Dac’d out Pi on a few different audio systems ( today it’s an Old Arcam A60 Integrated amp with a pair of Proac Response One SC speakers.) it sounds great.

What lead me to the forums is a search for solutions for some issues I’ve been having. I hope that I am able to find some answers and workarounds.
but issues aside, volumio /hifiberry combo is sounding GREAT! if there’s any way to support multiple rooms/zones I’d love to put two more together and maybe build them into some older KLH or Tivoli Audio radio units.

Cheers all!
Bostown

Welcome Bostown, love the older HiFi gear, what’s missing these days is dials, meters and knobs!
Look forward to reading your posts, have you some photos of your setups?