At last found a quality audio player used by all

Hi to All from France

I’m a computer and electronics addict but my wife much less so. She likes it easy, simple and “that works”… I have tried several systems with my QNAP NAS, Raspberry Pi, DLNA players to DLNA receivers… It never connected with my wife. Too complicated, not logical, not “click and play”.

Then I found Volumio :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: It was adopted really fast and it is used regularly (and I don’t have remarks as “It froze AGAIN…”, " I did everything as usual but it is not working" etc.

GREAT JOB guys and gals :slight_smile: Thank you very much. I’m going directly to the donation link so that my thanks will not just be some words on a forum board.

Regards.

Hi there, welcome to the forums. Glad that you’re having such a good experience with Volumio :slight_smile:

Hi!!
Thanks for the great feedback and the donation!
Words like yours are the ones that motivates us to keep improving!

I also went directly to the donation button months ago and donated, I wish I had received even the shortest “Thanks blablabla…” message. Anyway I don’t regret, very good product, will probably donate every year!!

Thanks Berry for the donation :smiley:. That was a bit “tongue in cheek”, but seriously this is a very small project doing great work, and it all helps. Ty.