[PLUGIN] KBS (Korean Radio) & Linn Radio

Hello,

If you interested in Korean radio, you can enjoy this plugin. KBS(Korean Broadcasting System) is famous radio station in Korea and there are 8 radio channels. Especially, KBS World channel provides radio streams in english language with K-Pop. KBS channel can’t be added as a Volumio webradio because URL is randomly changed. In addition, I’m a fan of Linn Radio so I just added it.

File to download : github.com/ChrisPanda/volumio-p … plugin.zip
Source : https://github.com/ChrisPanda/volumio-personal-radio-plugin

Thanks

Well done for producing the plugin :slight_smile:. Would you mind making a single post in the thread require-plugins-uploaded-plugins-repo-t8116.html

Thanks for your comment. I’ll add another Korean radio that is MBC. Both of KBS and MBC are very popular radio stations in Korea such as BBC and those radio station’s streaming urls are not persistent so user can’t add it at webradio. For the working version, I’ll encrypt radio station URLs from the source because those URLs are not public announced. I’ll get the AES key from my github server then decode the URLs, so there is no problem on running the plugin. If I finish the working version, I’ll announce it at the Volumio collection thread and I’ll submit the plugin as official.

Thanks.