Installation help - (Disk image file is corrupted)

Hello,

I am attempting to install VolumIO and I get a (Disk image file is corrupted) message when I try to extract the files. I have downloaded the SW twice but the same thing happens. Got some suggestions?

No need to extract files, simply flash the image to your sd card.

Well, I have made some headway. I have a NUC 7i7DHNE and it’s one of the latest version of x86 hardware architecture. specifically: Intel® Core™ i7-8650U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)

I was curious to know if you have a version that is supported and will run on this processor? doesn’t seem like this is supported HW arch.

I tried to load the current x86 version but it gives me a failed message relating to IPv4 DHCP, bla bla. It does load but is not functional, no networking and it will not install to disk/ssd.

Any help is appreciated.

B+

@Xaudiojunkie For newer hardware, you are better of trying the dev x86 image - next-x86-dev-kernel-hardware-debian-stretch-buster-t9651.html

Thank you ashthespy. I’ll give it a try over the weekend when I have some time.

After a lot of time wasted and no clear directive from the forum, I pretty much learned it’s an architecture issue. i3 and i5 work fine but anything beyond will not function correctly.