How to copy webradio stations?

I have several volumio systems around the house and I want them all to have the same webradio setup.
How can I easily copy the station setup from one system to another?

I have 3 Volumio systems myself, with a lot of personal web stations in “My Web Radios”. What I do is after creating a number of personal web radio stations I copy the config file to my laptop, then copy it to the other Volumio systems.

To do that, first ensure you have ssh turned on per the manual (volumio.github.io/docs/User_Manual/SSH.html). You can copy the file from your Volumio system to your laptop using scp (for backup), or directly from one Volumio system (named kef) to another (named volumio) as shown below.

macbookpro-jimambras:~ altamontstudios$ ssh volumio@volumio.local
volumio@volumio:~$ cd /data 
volumio@volumio:/data$ ls
INTERNAL  albumart  backgrounds  configuration  favourites  playerstate  playlist  plugins  test
volumio@volumio:/data$ cd favourites/
volumio@volumio:/data/favourites$ scp volumio@kef:/data/favourites/my-web-radio .
The authenticity of host 'kef.local (10.0.1.48)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is 9f:a1:6e:a9:98:44:b4:55:9d:d4:9b:54:d7:18:56:9a.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'kef.local,10.0.1.48' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
volumio@kef.local's password: 
my-web-radio                                                        100% 3057     3.0KB/s   00:00    
volumio@volumio:/data/favourites$ ls
my-web-radio

You could also try the new data backup plugin, and select the appropriate section to backup.

1 Like

Copy /data/favourites/my-web-radio in all devices.

I tried the data-backup-plugin and that worked fine.
Thanks everyone!