HIFIBerry Beocreate

I 've recently configured the new board from HiFiBerry Beocreate ( from Bang & Olufsen ) on the CX50 loudspeakers:
https://www.hifiberry.com/beocreate/
Great product! delivers very clear audio using Raspotify, Shairport-Sync, Optical output and Bluetooth .
I’ts programmable by DSP tools from SigmaStudio ,
you can use the Beocreate board with practically any software. However, there are some limitations:
You won’t be able to upload or modify DSP programs
You won’t be able to change DSP parameters on the fly
You need to use software volume control
So, i’m wondering if it’s possible to create a special Volumio version to use with it

Just an update,
the Beocreate board “should” work with no problem with Volumio,
this is the answer from the team HIFIBerry:
“If you just want to program the board without changing parameters at the runtime, you can do this just with the Beocreate software. The profile will be stored on the EEPROM and will be automatically activated after a reboot, even if the DSP tools aren’t installed.”
so , basically, you need to setup the board with the right DSP profile ( using the Beocreate software) then swap the sd with a Volumio distro and it should work.
The “Should” it is to be verified, because if i change the profile to HIFIBerry DAC from within the Volumio web interface at: volumio.local/plugin/audio_inter … controller
i can’t hear no sound
this is the : aplay -l

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****

card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 0: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA]

Subdevices: 8/8

Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Subdevice #1: subdevice #1

Subdevice #2: subdevice #2

Subdevice #3: subdevice #3

Subdevice #4: subdevice #4

Subdevice #5: subdevice #5

Subdevice #6: subdevice #6

Subdevice #7: subdevice #7

card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 1: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI]

Subdevices: 1/1

card 1: sndrpihifiberry [snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac], device 0: HifiBerry DAC HiFi pcm5102a-hifi-0 []

Subdevices: 0/1