help needed - Windows 10

I’m a MacOS guy and have been using Volumio for years. I’m now trying to help a friend set it up (I’m connecting remotely into his Windows 10 machine using Team Viewer. The RPi is up and running and I can connect to the RPi’s webUI, but I can’t get the drive to mount and would appreciate some guidance.

This is what I’ve tried

IP Address: 192.168.1.3
Path: Chris/Music/EAC this is a folder on his PC’s HD where Chris is his user area/name
Share Type: gifs
Username: Chris
Password: what he tells me it is
Options: ro,noatime,sec=ntlmv2

Is there anything obviously wrong with this? I know the path would be correct for a Mac, but maybe it’s not correct a PC.

Cheers,
Ifor

If you can ssh into the Volumio device (or get your friend to), then you could run “smbclient -L 192.168.1.3”. This should show you the Windows shares and exactly what they are called (from the view of Volumio).

Thank you. This is next on the list to try.

Due to many adwares, malwares which I failed to detect through various antimalwares system, I have decided to reset my desktop using reset, option2 (clean drives and files)I started at 10pm at night, and it has restarted twice before I slept. I have forgotten to switch off sleep mode for my dekstop so when I woke up in the morning, it was still at the restarting page.
BluestacksTextNowPhotomath