Greetings

I am building a music player for my car using a RPi 3 and touchscreen and came across Volumio. It has 99% of what I am looking for built in so I immediately donated. I have only been using it for a few weeks but really enjoy the interface and how easy it is to use. I am currently scouring thru the forums for the 1% and a few annoying issues. But overall this is the best software out there!

Hi darkstars1, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:. Glad your project seems to be working out ok; feel free to ask questions to get rid of the last 1% of your problems. How are you powering your RPi? I have a portable one I take in the car, but I just use the cigarette lighter with a suitable adapter … it works but it’s not very neat.

I also need a music player for my website. I want that when anyone opens the website, it should give some sound, here is the site
https://pixengo.com/best-microphones-for-youtube

I just ordered a 3A Car Supply/ Switch from Mausberry Circuits. I’m going to connect it into the car power so the Pi shuts down gracefully when the ignition is turned off. Mine doesn’t look too pretty at the moment either but once I install the switch I’m going to run all the cables behind the dash.