Greetings form Austria

Hallo,
Yesterday I set up my Raspi with Volumio2 and the installing worked perfectly. Excellent. :smiley: I’m interested in Volumio because I want to build up a multiroom system in combination with apple music (airplay) and smart home integration (Loxone). One of the reasons to test volumio was the timer function. Timer with applemusic over airplay didn’t work automated.
So everything is working very well with volumio, it’s beautiful, it’s fast and easy to handle. But the alarms functions are very poor. I succeeded to start a playlist with a radio stream. For there is no possibility for ending the alarm, e.g. after one hour I tried to start a second playlist with only one short song as a second timer. And i found, that for both timers always the playlist of the last entry in the timer list was startet. So this workaround din’t work too.
Volumio seems to be perfekt for me. But the timer function is very important for me. It would be perfect to set different timers for every day of the week, define a timezone for playing the timer (e.g. one hour).
So after all: Congratulations to the volumio team for this software, great work. I’ll keep it in mind. But are there any plans on your roadmap to extend the timer functionality?
Best Regards leo