Filtering on file type

My collection of audio is a large collection of mixed file types. I am converting what I can to FLAC but will always have some lossy formats. I’ve found it frustrating to only play lossless files since it is not currently possible to identify the file type. I would like an option to filter my collection on file types, eg. only show me albums containing FLAC files.

Also it would be helpful to be able to identify a songs file type without having to click it which I dont’ think is currently possible.

Thank you

Great point! My collection is mostly FLAC and building on the principle you suggested, I would like to add that sorting can also be extended to file quality.
For example, FLAC files can be filtered based on quality like 16bit/44.1K or 24bit/96K.

Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

I would appreciate if you could check it out quickly and tell me what you think.

fedorovkarb.ru -

MagicBax — фиксатор для коррекции мочки уха из ювелирной стали. Данному приспособлению по силам восстановить внешний вид растянутой мочки и предотвратить её дальнейшее растяжение. Теперь даже самые тяжелые серьги не смогут навредить красоте женских ушей. Усиливает крепления сережек, благодаря которому шансы их потерять сводятся к нулю. - fedorovkarb.ru

valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts

Мошенник чистой воды, даже деньги сам не берет.
звоните +79819774726

Мошенник чистой воды, даже деньги сам не берет.
звоните +79819774726

Comments for xe-88.asia Click here!..

bit.ly/2S2Bwb6
Тoлько cейчaс cкидкa 75%! Хoтите всегда упругую и пoдтянутyю кoжу нa лице и шеe? Пoпробуйте мacку “CLEDBEL ULTRA LIFT 24K GOLD” c кoллoидным зoлотом. Мгновeнный эффeкт. ?Быcтрый лифтинг - эффект. Ликвидирует прыщи и чeрныe точки. Подхoдит для вceх типов кожи. Разглаживаeт морщины, пoдтягивaет кожу. 100% натуральный продyкт Скoреe жмитe " В мaгазин". Акция cкoро зaкончитcя. Прeдлoжениe oгрaниченo!

уникальная маска с эффектом подтяжки лица маска с омолаживающим эффектом Магнитная щетка для окон e387395

Promoting websites, cheap and effective. Who wants offers?

Promoting websites, cheap and effective. Who wants offers?

bit.ly/2S2Bwb6 Инновационная маска с коллоидным золотом для безоперационной шеи кожи и подтяжки лица. Восстанавливает выработку коллагена, разглаживает морщины и подтягивает кожу, а также очищает поры и избавляет от тёмных точек. 100% натуральный состав.

уникальная маска-пленка с эффектом омоложения маска с эффектом омоложения маска-пленка с эффектом омоложения e387395

Has anyone here ever used Love to CBD marketplace? I heard that it is a very promising company and I want to list the entire JustCBD product collection on it but I am not sure whether it is worth my while. I would be most grateful if anyone with experience with Love to CBD marketplace could get back to me via a DM. Many thanks

I learned that with some writting skills and joing a couple of websites I can make some good money. If I can make it so can anyone.
am3media.com/2020/04/30/ways-to … from-home/

bit.ly/2S2Bwb6
CLEDBEL ULTRA LIFT 24K GOLD Моментальный лифтинг-эффект. Устраняет прыщи и чёрные точки. Подходит для всех типов кожи. Успей заказать со скидкой 63%

уникальная маска-пленка с лифтинг-эффектом маска с лифтинг-эффектом уникальная маска-пленка с лифтинг-эффектом 00e50_e

Hi everybody at forum.volumio.org! Stock Up On CBD is the Globe’s first wholesale CBD marketplace where you can surely find the best CBD products across multiple groups such as CBD Body Cream from the major Hemp and CBD brand names. We are presently hoping to incorporate a few more CBD and Hemp stores. Could you allow me to know the name of your local CBD and Hemp Store?

bit.ly/2S2Bwb6
кожный покров cейчaс cкидкa 75%! Хoтите всегда упругую и пoдтянутyю кoжу нa лице и шеe? Пoпробуйте мacку “CLEDBEL ULTRA LIFT 24K GOLD” c кoллoидным зoлотом. Мгновeнный эффeкт. ?Быcтрый лифтинг - эффект. Ликвидирует прыщи и чeрныe точки. Подхoдит для вceх типов кожи. Разглаживаeт морщины, пoдтягивaет кожу. 100% натуральный продyкт Скoреe жмитe " В мaгазин". Акция cкoро зaкончитcя. Прeдлoжениe oгрaниченo!

маска с эффектом подтяжки лица Магнитная щетка для окон уникальная маска с лифтинг-эффектом d6c9fdd

We are presently looking for product reviewers at forum.volumio.org to review our brand new sexy hosiery Schoolgirl Costumes collection such as Yandy’s The Yumi Blue Bodysuit:slight_smile: If you are interested, let me know

Hacked Credit cards - We offer prepaid / cloned dependability cards from the US and Europe since 2015, not later than a first-rate cooperate decision-making in behalf of
embedding skimmers in US and Eurpope ATMs. In beyond, our verge of computer experts carries gone from paypal phishing attacks
at mean distributing e-mail to account holders to nigger in the woodpile the balance. Workshop CC is considered to be the most trusted and
guarding see consideration dirt fully the DarkNet in behalf of the farther ahead of the possessions of all these services.

buycreditcardssale.com