Exclude Iso9660 files from MPD scan

Hi,

With the newer version (2.118) I am still unable to scan my music network drive. One of the issue seems to be related to my SCAD iso files.

After reading a bit I found there is a possibility to exclude a specific file from MPD search, would it be possible to exclude all flies with .iso ??

Many Thanks,

Lobo

Could you point me to where you found such info?

Hi Michelangelo,

I am still trying to find the origin of my NAS scanning issue (which I am almost done I think). In this process of scanning numerous times to add every artist that works without restarting the Mpd deamon I loose lot of time with the .iso file scan errors as follow :

from Journalctl -f :

Mar 13 20:34:29 volumio mpd[2189]: iso9660: Failed to open ISO9660 file /var/lib/mpd/music/NAS/H-P/Herbie Hancock/SACDISO Head Hunters/HERBIE HANCOCK - HEAD HUNTERS.iso

I know this is not the real issue as it comes from something else I haven’t identified yet which is related to this message from journalctl -f:

Mar 13 20:31:14 volumio kernel: Unhandled fault: alignment fault (0x92000021) at 0x00000000eeb0939f
Mar 13 20:31:14 volumio systemd[1]: mpd.service: main process exited, code=killed, status=7/BUS
Mar 13 20:31:14 volumio systemd[1]: Unit mpd.service entered failed state.
Mar 13 20:31:14 volumio systemd[1]: mpd.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart.

… mpd restart erasing the database from the actual running database scan but not the entire collection if previous scans other drives have been successfull.