Dual raspberry volumio to volumio

Hello,

First, i don’t know where icould post this , so i put it there, because i think you are more experimented to give me an answer.
second, i’m not very proud of my english :laughing: , forgive my errors .

I’m browsing audiophile’s forums long time ago and i read, several times ,positve action to use 2 pc to listen music. one streamer and one renderer to seperate job of each action to clean sound.

So i would like to know if it’s possible with volumio. 2 raspberrys with 2 differents volumio but communicate and 1 nas. And , of course what set up.
I hope it’s not so complicated because i’m not programmer far from it in fact.

my set up is : raspi3 runeaudio + mydac (i want to change for volumio because i tried few years ago and sound was better than runeaudio but i never maked nas mount sucess, i’m going to try again) so i’ ve got a second raspi b+ and i wish use it for a dual set up.

thank you

Have a look at the ‘snapcast plugin’

right, i’m going to try this

thank a lot

Hi,

i'm back for others questions :

I tried volumio few days ago and i noticed random mode whith large playlist bugged, it stopped after one track but i didn't find how to solve this.

so i would like to use logitech media server on one raspi to manage library and playlist random etc… and an other raspi with volumio like player, i think it’s possible but i’m lost.
snapcast is for multiroom and i don’t think is what i want. I read squeezelite plugin should be good for me but i’m not sure and like a newbie i didn’t catch all i read on github to install it.
I would like one raspi renderer whith volumio because i love sound and easy set up for digione (future purchase) and an other one to manage my playlists, nas mount, play and stop music (in random mode, of course).
in the future i would like too make box with lcd or oled screen to get tracks informations.but, set up with volumio or lms.( that’s not my priority now).

i hope i’m quite clear because it’s not easy for me (and for you too) :blush:

thanks for answered  :smiley: