Android -- shuffle and repeat buttons

Howdy!

I’ve noticed that the shuffle button and the repeat buttons don’t exactly work right when accessing the web interface from my Android phone (Chrome browser). When I “click” on either button, it highlights, but clicking again does not turn it off again.

The other thing it, it really is working, it just doesn’t look like it on the phone. When I have the queue page open on another computer, I see the shuffle and repeat buttons turn on and off when I click them on the phone, but they stay highlighted on the phone. Alternating the clicks can have some effect, but I won’t waste your time with that unless you need it.

Huh… I just checked with my wife’s iPhone and found that those buttons along with the save playlist and trash can buttons don’t even exist for her.

Rasp Pi3 2.201 (two different machines)

Mike

Same with my actual Version 2.389 on RPI2, Chrome on Android 7.0, Huawei P8 lite 2017.

The button reacts (Proove by chrome on windows 7 pc, which is ok), but the display of the shuffle button does not show “off mode”.

Generally usability on android chrome is not as good as on pc chrome, hope you have a testing environment for this.

Dieter