Allo Kali + Odroid C2?

Does anyone know if Allo Kali can work with Odroid C2?

It can work but you need to wire it since Odroid does not have the same pins for i2s

Yes, works well with odroid. But you have to connect the boards with wires because the i2s signal does not come via the 40 pin header but with a separate 7pin header.

Thanks, yes I already know the different connection of the i2s.
Best

Aha, what DAC are you using on top? I presume you selected the ODROIDDAC Driver in the UI?

-Gé-

Which pins are connected? Only the 4 i2s or also the other 3 (5v and gnd)?

I use the Odroid C2 with Kali and DDDAC.

You can see Odroid i2s Pinout here:
uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 … b6c569.jpg

You only need Pin 5, 6, 7 and maybe 1 (Ground, if you don’t have a ground connection between DAC and Kali yet). Pin 4 (Masterclock) is not needed for DACs in slave mode. My DDDAC is a slave mode DAC (as the most of the DACs out there). So you can apply this setup to the most of the slave mode DACs. I’m using the ODROIDDAC output profile within volumio with no problems.

Many thanks, great sound with odroid c2. It works perfectly. I have to get better connectors and shorter ones. But the first impression is that Volumio sounds better than with Rpi3 or Sparky and ethernet is very fluid.

Best Regards

Please, excuse my english!

I understand that Odroid C2 is connected through i2s pinouts to specific pins Kali GPIO, without connects both GPIO ports. Is it correct?

I want to suppy 5v 3A to Kali and from it to Odroid.
But, how could Kali supply 5v to Odroid without GPIO connect?

Thanks!!!

Please give a link on your DDDAC!

Hello,

Can you please help with a pin to pin configuration between the Kali and the c2?

Thanks